The SEO audit is a fundamental feature of marketing in website. Like your yearly physical, or a health check at the physician’s office, the SEO audit evaluates the overall status of your website. The primary step before any new SEO relationship is to perform an audit. Imagine the commoner clients who had changed SEO providers several times; if the source were all on their toes, each of them performed audits. Some commerce may fear the SEO audit process because, when it is done properly, it will be methodical and comprehensive. In fact, whether a company modifies another SEO provider or not, it’s a better idea to perform a systematic SEO audit at least once in a year, especially if the commerce is creating major revenue from the search traffic.
SEO audit shall identify the problem but SEO audit does not resolve the problem sited because changes under audit can change the true status of marketing in the reviews.
Steps on how to do the SEO Audit
• Primarily, you need to define the statement of purpose. The statement of purpose does not talk about making money, building brand value, or creating visibility. This initializes your goal in your SEO Audit, in order to complete the audit.
• Secondarily, what keywords does the customer think he should be illustrating traffic for? Don’t let the customer talk about rankings because you need to know what keywords they are aiming or thinking they should target. In this part, the audit is designed in helping you talk about the priority searches of the client.
• Thirdly, you need to review for the client’s practices and tools. Probably, you will ask what kind of SEO tools are they using, or how often they use the tools.
• Fourth step, you will analyze the structure of your website tools.
•Fifth step, identifying what sort of contents are published on the site. This is to classify the contents of your website.
• Sixth step, analyzing keyword, in keyword analysis you need to know the source of search traffic, terms of search referral, and the lexicon that the page certainly emphasizing. You may also include the analysis of data produced earlier.
•Seventh step, reviewing the process of the reports, this review most search traffics obtain by the lexicons.
•Eighth step, evaluating the service’s back link, the documents of your client will identify their databases in which you can trace their links used.
• Ninth step, adding recommendations, this matter depends on your sense of style. Recommendations are done because of an ideal audit report.
• Tenth step, doing an action after your recommendations, since you applied recommendations expect that clients will approach you so be versatile to answer to them.
A good SEO audit will search out and expand upon the data that suppose an unusual importance or significance. You can get an average audit template in your application for every client, but be elastic in the clients. You might not know what kind of client you are communicating.